TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ljung & Chung Handelsbolag, company registration number 969791-5495 (hereinafter: the ”Seller”) operates the websites www.poddbuddy.se and www.poddbuddy.com which all leads to the same website (hereinafter: the ”Website”). Through the Website you are able to buy products and services directly from the Seller.
- These general Terms and Conditions (“T&C") apply when you as a consumer (the “Customer") place an order via the Website.
- As stated above, a binding agreement between the Customer and the Seller are entered into when the Customer purchases the Seller’s products and / or services via the Website.
- In order to make a purchase on the Website, the Customer must be 18 years of age or have a permission from a parent or legal guardian. According to Swedish law, the Seller must not accept credit purchases for persons under the age of 18. The Seller reserves the right to deny or change a customer's order in individual cases (for example, if the customer has provided incorrect personal information and / or has payment remarks).
- The Seller reserves the right for being out of stock and/or any image and writing errors on the Website, such as errors in product description or technical specification, incorrect prices and price adjustments (such as changed prices from suppliers, currency changes) or incorrect information regarding an item being in stock. The Seller has the right to correct any such errors and to change or update the information at any time. All image information on the site should be viewed exclusively as illustrations. Such illustrations cannot be guaranteed to represent the number of goods the Customer receives or the exact appearance, features or origin of the goods. The Seller is not responsible for information on the website that comes from affiliates or a third party.
- The Website and the content of the Website are owned by the Seller or its licensors. The information is protected by, among other things, intellectual property and market law. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about goods, services and other content may not be copied or used without written consent from the Seller.
AGREEMENT AND PURCHASE
- An agreement regarding purchase is only entered into when the Seller has confirmed the Customer's order and the Customer has received an order confirmation from the Seller via e-mail. The Seller encourages the Customer to save this order confirmation for any further correspondence with the Seller's customer service. The customer can withdraw his order until it has been confirmed. If the order is canceled during that time, any payments made by the Customer or its payment or credit card company regarding the order will be refunded.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION ETC.
- When the Customer registers his user account and/or completes an order, the Customer will be asked to provide certain personal information. The Customer confirms that the information that the Customer fills in is correct and complete. The Customer is responsible for information that is incorrectly filled in. Information regarding the Seller's processing of
- If the Customer creates a user account, the Customer undertakes to ensure that no one but the Customer are aware of the Customer's login information. The Customer may not disclose the username and password to any unauthorized person and shall ensure that documents containing username and password information are stored in such a way that unauthorized persons cannot access the information. The Customer shall immediately notify the Seller if it is suspected that unauthorized persons have access to the Customer's password. The customer is responsible for all purchases made with his login details if such notification is not made within a reasonable time.
- If the Seller suspects that the Customer is abusing its user account or login information or otherwise violates the T&C, the Seller reserves the right to suspend the Customer. The Seller also has the right to assign the Customer new login information.
PRICES, FEES AND PAYMENT
- When ordering through the Website, the prices stated on the Website apply. Prices are stated in Euro and include VAT. Prices do not include any shipping-, customs- or transaction fees. These fees are paid separately by the Customer.
- The Customer may pay in the manner specified on the Website. The Seller reserves the right to charge the Customer in connection with the order, unless the Customer chooses to pay by invoice or another similar payment method. In case of invoice payment or partial payment, the Seller may choose to do a credit assessment of the Customer for which the Customer will be informed about. The Seller reserves the right not to always offer all payment methods and to change payment methods if the payment method the Customer has selected does not work at the time of purchase, or if the Customer is not approved for the selected payment method.
CAMPAIGNS AND OFFERS
- The Seller may from time to time offer promotions on the Website which may have more favorable terms than stated in the T&C, which include, for example, discounts or extended right of withdrawal, but does not exclude other measures. These preferential terms apply as long as the promotion is active and for the specific goods specified by the Seller in connection with the promotion. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw such promotions at any time. Should such promotions be revoked, the T&C shall apply without modification and as usual. Offers on specific products on the Website during the promotion are valid for a limited time and as long as the products in question are in stock.
DELIVERY AND TRANSPORTATION
- Goods that are in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days specified on the Website. Unless otherwise specifically agreed (e.g. in connection with the booking of goods that are not in stock), the goods will be sent within 30 working days from the date the Seller confirmed the order in writing through the order confirmation. For obstacles outside of the Seller's control and responsibility, it may take more than 30 working days.
- The expected delivery time of the goods is stated in the order confirmation, at the checkout and / or on the relevant goods page on the Website. In case of delay, the Seller will notify you and continue to monitor the order. Unless otherwise specifically agreed and a delivery takes more than 30 working days, and this does not depend on you as a Customer, you have the right to cancel the purchase. Upon cancellation of the purchase, the Customer is responsible for any postage charges.
- If packages are to be delivered, the Customer must do so within the time specified in the notice. Packages should normally be collected in person with valid ID and package- id. The Customer always receives a notification showing where and when the package is to be collected. Notification can be made via e-mail, regular mail and if the Customer has provided a mobile number, also via telephone call or SMS.
- When purchasing goods on the Website, 14 days right of withdrawal always apply in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. This means that the Customer has the right to cancel their purchase by notifying the Seller within 14 days of the receipt of the ordered item (the cancellation deadline) by the Customer or the Customer's representative.
- In order to exercise the rights stated in this return policy and in accordance with the above, the product must be unused, in its original condition and in its original packaging. In the case of broken packaging, the right to return does not apply. The right to return thus becomes invalid when the Customer breaks the seal of the goods. The right to return also does not apply to goods that have been manufactured in accordance with the Customer's instructions or otherwise have a clear personal touch. In connection with an order of goods for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, the Customer will receive clear information on this.
- The right to return does not apply for digital content that has been supplied in any other way than on a physical medium.
- If the Customer wishes to undo a purchase made via the Website, the Customer must, before the cancellation deadline expires, send a clear written message to the Seller at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer must enter their name, their address and other relevant information, e.g. order number, invoice number and name of the item in the message. If the Customer does not want to use the above- mentioned items, the Customer can use the standard form used for the exercise of the right to withdrawal that the Swedish Consumer Agency has prepared.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised, the Customer pays the return freight, unless otherwise stated. The Customer is responsible for the condition of the goods after the Customer has received the goods and during the return shipping. The Customer's responsibility ends when the Seller has received the return goods. The customer must save the receipt of the return. The item should be returned in 14 days from the date the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal was submitted to the Seller. The item should be shipped well packaged, in fine condition and in original packaging.
- From time to another, the Seller may offer free return for certain goods. If free return applies,
- When the Customer cancels their purchase, the amount paid by the Customer for the goods is returned to the Customer, including delivery costs amounting to the standard delivery option. Exceptions apply to any additional delivery costs as a result of the Customer choosing a different delivery method than the standard delivery offered by the Seller. If only part of an order is returned, the delivery cost is not refunded. On the amount to be repaid, the Seller is entitled to deduct a sum corresponding to the depreciation of the goods compared to the original value of the goods, if and insofar as such depreciation is due to the fact that the Customer has handled the goods to a greater extent than is necessary to determine its characteristics or function.
- The Seller repays the amount without undue delay, but no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer's notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal was received. However, the Seller may wait to refund the Customer until the Seller has received the goods or the Customer has shown that the goods have been returned, e.g. by a receipt. The reimbursement will be made to the Customer via the payment option chosen by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed upon method or there are obstacles to such reimbursement.
WARRANTY AND CLAIMS
- Some of the Seller's goods may be covered by warranty. Information about any warranty period and specific warranty terms for each item can be found on the Website or in these T&C. Warranty for goods only covers original manufacturing defects, and thus not errors that occur during or after a personal change in the function and appearance of the product, upgrading or other configuration of the product. The customer's order confirmation is valid as proof of warranty.
- The right of complaint covers goods that are incorrect in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. Customers wishing to make a claim for errors in the ordered product should contact the Seller as soon as possible after the error has been discovered through the contact details stated on the Website. Complaints made within two months of the Customer discovering the error are always considered to have been submitted in due time. The customer has a 3-year warranty on goods purchased on the Website.
- Seller is responsible for the return shipping for approved complaints. The Customer is responsible that the delivery note is returned together with the incorrect or defective item. In order to confirm the purchased item.
- Once the good or goods has been returned and the complaint has been approved, the Seller will compensate the Customer in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. The Seller should do this without delay but strives to do this within 30 days of the Seller receiving the complaint. However, it may take longer depending on the nature of the goods and the Customer's bank. The Seller reserves the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective or faulty to the degree that the goods may be returned in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. For complaints from the Customer, the Seller follows guidelines from the General Complaints Board or similar committees in other European countries, see arn.se, More information can be found at www.konsumentverket.se.
- If a faulty or defective item is received and where the Customer wants a new replacement item, the Seller will send out the replacement item with a new confirmation.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- The Seller is not responsible for delays caused by circumstances which the Seller could not control such as, but not exclusively, general labor conflict, war, fire, lightning strikes, terrorist attacks, changed government regulation, technical problems, faults in electricity / telecommunications / data connections or other communication and errors or delays in subcontractor services due to the circumstances stated here. These circumstances shall constitute legal grounds for exemption from damages and other penalties that may otherwise have been valid. If any such situation arises, the Seller will inform the Customer of the current situation, if possible. If the circumstance described within this clause has been on-going for longer than two months, both the Customer and the Seller have the right to cancel the agreement with immediate effect.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these T&C from time to time. All changes to these T&C will be posted on the Website. Changes apply from the time when the Customer accepts the T&C (in connection with a new purchase or when visiting the Website). The latest updated T&C are always available on the Website and the Seller recommends that the Customer keep themselves updated for the latest T&C regularly to be aware of any changes to the Terms.
- If a competent court, authority or arbitration panel finds that any provision of these T&C are void or unenforceable, the rest of the provision in question and all other provisions shall still be deemed valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. The provisions which have been declared invalid or cannot be enforced will be replaced by applicable law, regulations and best practices, unless otherwise agreed upon between the Seller and the Customer.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- If a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the Seller, you as a Customer can contact the ARN (General Complaints Board), which you may find more info on at www.arn.se. You can also submit complaints directly online via the European Commission's dispute settlement platform, which can be found at the following link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you submit a complaint through this platform, your case will automatically be forwarded to the appropriate nationally responsible dispute resolution body. This dispute settlement body then contacts the Seller and tries to resolve the dispute without interfering with the court.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law, with the exception of the rules of choice, and shall be settled by the General Complaints Board or, ultimately, by a general court.