INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
A) DEVICE INFORMATION
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your browser, IP address, time zone and cookies installed on your device.
As you browse the site, we also collect information about the individual web pages or products that you see, which websites or search terms that referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site.
We collect information about your device using the following techniques:
- "Cookies" are files placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions that occur on the site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, ISP, reference / exit pages and date / time stamps.
- "Tags" and "Pixels" are electronic files used to record information about browsing the site.
B) ORDER INFORMATION
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment information (such as credit card number), email address and telephone number.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Order Information that we collect about you to fulfill all orders placed through the Website (including processing of your payment information, ordering of shipping and providing you with invoices and / or order confirmations). The order information will be processed to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you.
In addition, we may use the Order Information to:
- Communicate with you through e.g. Facebook Messenger or email to help you with your order; and
- Send information and direct marketing in accordance with applicable law.
The above points are based on our legitimate interest in helping you with your order as well as providing you with advertising and marketing that may be of interest to you.
If you have consented to our cookies, we may also use your Device Information to personalize our advertising to you by using our cookies and pixels. We do not identify you with this information and it is only for us to customize the advertising according to your preferences.
We may also use your personal data to help us detect potential risk and fraud (especially your IP address). We do this in accordance with our legal obligations.
Improvements of the website
We also have a legitimate interest in improving and optimizing our website (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers browse and interact with the site and assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
THIRD PARTIES (SUPPLIERS ETC.)
We might share your personal data with third parties to help us use your personal information, as above. This may include third parties such as:
- Shopify to run our online store (you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy);
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site (you can read more about how Google uses your personal information: https://www.google.com/intl/sv/policies/privacy/ ;
- Providers of payment services in order to process payments from our customers;
- IT service providers to maintain and develop our website and to continuously maintain our Website;
- Third party softwares such as CRM-system, accounting software and customer management tools in order to maintain our collaboration with you; and
- Courts, authorities or other public competent governmental bodies in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
We may also share your personal information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. This may include, but not be limited to, being able to establish, assert or defend legal claims. If we have to share your information in order to fulfill our obligations, we will notify you, unless this is prohibited by law.
We will never sell your personal data.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EU/EEA
We will transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA because we have third party suppliers located outside the EU / EEA. We undertake to take all appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Use the contact information below if you want more information about our transfer of your personal data outside the EU / EEA.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you place an order via the Website, we will retain your Order Information for as long as it is necessary for us to complete your order. Thereafter, we may need to retain your personal data in accordance with legal obligations such as our accounting obligations (up to 7 years) and to otherwise fulfill our legal obligations.
To delete cookies and similar information we have about you, please read more here: https://www.poddbuddy.se/pages/cookie-policy.
If you have submitted your personal information to us, you are entitled to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, free of charge, by submitting your request to email@example.com. If we receive such a request, we will need to ensure your identity with appropriate security measures in order to prevent unauthorized persons from access to your personal data. We will respond to your request promptly. You are entitled to the following rights (a - f):
- Access to your personal data (so-called register extract): You have the right to receive information about the categories of personal data that we process about you. In the register extract we describe what personal information we have about you and why we need it.
- Correction of your personal data: You have the right to request correction of your personal data if these are incorrect or incomplete.
- Erasure of your personal data: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data if the processing is no longer necessary, if it is based on the legal ground of consent or if the processing is conducted in an illegal manner. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill your deletion request in case we have a legal obligation to preserve your personal data.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request that we temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that is based on the legal ground of our legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, we may only continue to process your personal data if our legitimate interest outweighs your rights and freedoms or if we have a legal obligation. However, you always have an absolute right to object to the processing of personal data for our direct marketing.
- Data portability: You have the right to obtain the personal data that has been provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if the processing is based on the legal grounds of consent or our contractual obligations towards you, and if it is technically possible. You also have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another personal data controller.
Any marketing and/or advertisements are not intended to target persons under 16 years of age.
THE SWEDISH DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY (DATAINSPEKTIONEN)