INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A) DEVICE INFORMATION
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your browser, IP address, time zone and cookies that are installed on your device.
When you browse the website, we also collect information about the individual web pages or products that you see, which websites or search terms referred you to the website and information about how you interact with the website.
We collect your Device information with the following techniques:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions that occur on the website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, ISP, reference / exit pages and date / time stamps.
- "Tags" and "Pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
B) GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
In order to process your application to become poddbuddy’s ambassador, we need the following information from you:
- Phone Number (voluntary);
- Country you live in;
- Username(s) on Social Media;
C) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Other information you choose to send to us regarding your application. Please note that we advise you not to send us sensitive personal information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we collect about you as a natural person is processed for the purpose of us fulfilling our contractual obligations towards you as stated in the terms and conditions.
This means that we can use the personal data to communicate with you about your application, such as guidelines for being our ambassador and so on;
If you are a representative or otherwise act as a representative of a legal entity, we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you in your position as a representative of your organization / company or other legal entity.
Offers and discounts
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, we may send offers, discounts and other messages to you that are intended to give you as an ambassador exclusive benefits. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (see below under "Rights" point (c)).
THIRD PARTIES (SUPPLIERS ETC.)
We may share your personal information with third parties to help us process your personal information, as described above. This may include third parties such as:
- Shopify to run our online store (you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy);
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site (you can read more about how Google uses your personal data here: https://www.google.com/intl/sv/policies/privacy/);
- IT Service Providers to maintain and develop our website and maintain our website;
- Third Party Software such as accounting software and customer management tools to maintain our collaboration with you; and
- Courts, authorities or other public competent authorities in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
We may also share your personal data for the purpose of complying with applicable laws and regulations. This may include, but is not limited to, being able to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. If we have to share your information in order to fulfill our obligations, we will notify you, unless this is prohibited by law.
We will never sell your personal data.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU / EEA
We will transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA as we have third party suppliers located outside the EU / EEA area. We undertake to take all appropriate protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Use the contact information below if you want more information about our transfer of your personal data outside the EU / EEA.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you apply to become an ambassador for us, we will keep your personal information for as long as this is necessary and that there is a collaboration between us. Thereafter, we may need to retain your personal information in accordance with our legal obligations, such as our accounting obligations (up to 7 years).
You who have provided your personal data to us have the opportunity to exercise your rights, free of charge by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we receive such a request, we will need to ensure your identity with appropriate security measures. We will respond to your request without delay. You have the right to the following rights (a-f):
- Access to your personal data: You have the right to receive information about which categories of personal data we process about you in a so-called register extract. In the register extract, we describe what personal information we have about you and why we need it.
- Rectification of your personal data: You have the right to request that we correct your personal data if these are incorrect or incomplete.
- Deletion of your personal data: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data if the processing is no longer necessary, if it is based on the legal basis of consent or if the processing takes place in an illegal manner.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request that we temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data which are based on our legitimate interest. If you object to such processing of personal data, we can only continue to process your personal data if demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Data Portability: You have the right to obtain the personal data that has been provided to us, in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format if the processing is based on consent or based on a contractual obligation and if it is technically possible. You also have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another personal data controller.
Marketing and/or advertisement are not intended to target persons under 16 years of age.
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY